Peter M. Martin
specializing in litigation and software systems
Litigation Consulting services:
- Consulting Expert Witness
- Patent infringement; trade secrets disputes
- Large software systems: e-commerce systems; payment systems; management systems; embedded systems
- Technical Analysis
- Source code analysis
- Technology evaluation
Software Engineering Consulting services
- Software architecture, design and implementation for the enterprise and organizations
- Methodologies for large-scale and/or object-oriented projects
- Technologies for large-scale and/or object-oriented projects
- Process improvement initiatives
- Quality improvement initiatives
- Mangement, strategic planning
Recent leadership roles in products, services and technology:
- Director, Product Marketing, Metilinx, Inc.
- VP Engineering, KnowledgeFirst, Inc.
- Chief Technology Officer / VP Engineering, RateStream.com, Inc.
- Director and Sr. Systems Architect, VISA International
- Program Manager, Verity, Inc. (merged with Autonomy, which was bought by Hewlett-Packard)
Webmaster and technology consultant for:
Grassroots Alliance for Community Education
A non-profit organization to foster and support community-based organizations in sub-Saharan Africa.
Global Strategies for HIV Prevention
A non-profit organization to implement diverse international strategies in response to the HIV global epidemic.